Wifi & Power Outlets
Stay connected at CMH
At John Glenn International you can connect to complimentary wireless internet and many power outlets located throughout the terminal.
Passenger Wireless Internet Connectivity
Whether at your gate awaiting a flight or on the baggage claim level waiting for your ride, use your wireless-ready handheld devices to connect to the internet anywhere in the terminal. To access our complimentary, consumer-dedicated guest network, which offers bandwidth capacity of 500 megabits with speeds averaging 12 megabits per second, follow these simple directions:
- Select the CMH wireless network (SSID/Service Set Identifier is CMH)
- Accept terms and conditions and connect
- Open a web browser and surf freely
- Launch your VPN (virtual private network) client to connect to work
Protect your data by browsing the web safely. Follow these best practices when traveling:
- Only connect to networks that have a password or opt-in page. Never connect to open networks. Be sure to verify the name is correct.
- Only visit sites with HTTPS encryption, usually denoted by a “lock” icon next to your browser URL.
- Be sure your devices are up to date with the latest security patches and updates.
- Disable Bluetooth, AirDrop and other file sharing services if not in use.
- Never lose sight of your devices. Open USB ports can be exploited very easily.
- If your data plan allows, use your cellular connection to minimize the risk of being exposed.
- For added security, consider using a personal VPN when connecting to public Wifi. CyberGhost, NordVPN, TunnelBear and SurfShark are all good options.