Columbus Regional Airport Authority
Our world is in motion every minute of the day and the skilled, dedicated team at Columbus Regional Airport Authority never stops as we facilitate passenger and cargo flow. Each day, we work to create exceptional travel experiences for passengers, strategic opportunities for businesses, and economic growth for Central Ohio.
Established through the Ohio Revised Code, the Columbus Regional Airport Authority is an independent government entity. Our Board of Directors guides us to be a collaborative, responsive, and trustworthy community partner.
Airports and business segments
Our airports and business segments serve a strategic purpose to benefit the Columbus Region business partners who depend on our successful operation and development.
John Glenn International (CMH) plays a vital role in passenger air service in the Columbus Region and provides access to 53 nonstop destinations with 11 airlines.
Bolton Field (TZR) is a general aviation airport dedicated to corporate and recreational aviation activities.
Connecting Ohio with the world.
Develop and operate our aviation system assets in a manner that provides passengers, businesses, and the community the highest level of service, safety, satisfaction, and economic benefit.
Transform the culture
- Foster empowerment
- Improve and streamline business performance
- Drive to excellent results
- Increase air service
- Clean, working, and friendly
- Create moments of delight
Plan for the future
- Attract and retain a talented and nimble team
- Prepare for midfield program development
- Position Rickenbacker as a new global gateway
Be a trusted community partner
- Champion diversity and inclusion
- Strengthen community and stakeholder relationships
- Facilitate smart economic development