Elevating general aviation to new heights
At Rickenbacker Aviation, our skilled and NATA-certified fixed-base operator (FBO) staff provide a wide range of ground handling services for all types of aircraft, including corporate and private general aviation, commercial, and military. Flight crews and schedulers appreciate our 24/7 flexibility, uncongested airfield and airspace, friendly customer service, and the numerous amenities our facility and location offer, including U.S. Customs clearance.
Scalable 24/7 FBO services for all types of flights
You’ll discover appealing advantages for flight crews, passengers, and the corporations they represent.
- Quick turns made possible by Rickenbacker Aviation (FBO)
- Uncongested airfield and airspace
- Flight crew and guest amenities
- No landing fees for general aviation aircraft
- NATA-certified fuelers
- Short- and long-term leases available
- Competitive fuel pricing
- Onsite U.S. Customs with scheduled 24/7 availability through Rickenbacker Aviation
- Less than 30 minutes to downtown Columbus
VIEW OUR SERVICES
Rickenbacker Aviation provides a wide range of scalable, fixed-base operation services that get you back in the air quickly and safely. However you may define FBO service, we will exceed your expectations.
- All fuelers are NATA Safety 1st certified
- Dod/DLA military fuel available
- Ground services, including potable water and lavatory
- Aircraft ground power units available
- Air start service
- International garbage removal
Aircraft hangaring & parking
Find ample space for all types of aircraft. Our general aviation facilities and operations are separate from air freight operations, and our highly trained FBO staff is solely dedicated to serving you and your aircraft.
- Heated hangars are available for daily, weekly, and monthly leases for based and transient aircraft
- Fuel discounts: based, hangared aircraft with a one-month lease or longer are eligible
- Aircraft tie-down
- 24/7 services
Crew and customer amenities
We offer premier services, comfortable spaces, and convenient amenities for pilots, crew members, and clients.
Flight crew amenities:
- Exclusive pilot’s lounge: relax, nap, or plan the next leg of your trip. Amenities include TV, Wi-Fi, and power outlets, and our briefing area is equipped with weather and flight planning computers.
- Crew quiet room: a comfortable space for crew members to rest.
- Showers: take advantage of private shower facilities.
- Customer lounge: work or simply relax in our spacious lounge featuring Wi-Fi access and plenty of power outlets.
- Complimentary coffee, ice, and more.
- Onsite vending.
No matter which part of the region you’re visiting, our concierge team can help arrange your transportation.
- A courtesy car is available for pilots and crew members on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers vehicle rentals. Contact their local office at 614.836.2500, or make a reservation through FlightBridge.
- Large buses and limousines are available.
- Limos, shuttles, and taxis can be arranged – just let us know what you need.
Hotels and dining
Whether it’s delicious food, a luxury hotel, or cultural events and things to do, we can make recommendations and reservations for you, your crew, and your clients.
Contact our concierge team for reservations, recommendations on hotels, restaurants, and entertainment.
Your gateway to exceptional air travel services
At Rickenbacker Aviation, you’ll find friendly and professional staff providing a wide range of scalable services, innovative amenities, and competitive pricing in a centralized location. We are confident in our team’s abilities to exceed your expectations.