Dedicated to corporate and recreational aviation activities, Bolton Field (TZR) serves the needs
of area businesses, private pilots, and aviation enthusiasts.
Bolton Aviation is your partner in providing services such as fueling, parking, and transient hangar space for the TZR general aviation community.
FBO operations hours
Daily 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
VIEW OUR SERVICES
Bolton Aviation provides a wide range of scalable, fixed-base operation services that get you back in the air quickly and safely. However you may define FBO service, we will exceed your expectations.
- All fuelers are NATA Safety 1st certified
- Aircraft ground power unit available
Aircraft hangaring & parking
Find ample space for all types of aircraft. Our highly trained FBO staff is solely dedicated to serving you and your aircraft.
- 90 T-hangars – to learn more about T-hangar and hangar leases, and to be added to the waitlist, please contact Susan Salisbury
- Aircraft tie-downs
Crew and customer amenities
We offer premier services, comfortable spaces, and convenient amenities for pilots, crew members, and clients.
- Enjoy the comfort of Bolton Field’s lobby, which serves as a lounge with seating for our visitors as you map out your next adventure
- Flight Planning Station
- Wi-Fi available
- Vending options on-site
- JP’s BBQ: Indulge in the savory delights of slow-smoked meats and mouth-watering sauces at our onsite BBQ restaurant
No matter which part of the region you’re visiting, our concierge team can help arrange your transportation.
- A courtesy car is available for pilots and crew members on a first-come, first-served basis
- Other transportation options can reserved through FlightBridge
Other General Aviation partners
Jet Access: Through the use of modern, technically advanced aircraft, Jet Access Flight Training offers world-class training at Bolton Field in Ohio under the supervision of certified instructors. Their goal is to nurture students’ passion for flight and help them reach their full potential as pilots.
Capital City Aviation
Capital City Aviation: As a nonprofit flying club with aircraft training and rental, Capital City Aviation’s primary mission is to build safe and proficient pilots. Located in the Ohio Region, they are the Cirrus Training Center for the best-selling general aviation aircraft in the world. Capital City Aviation offers Cirrus SR20 and SR22 aircraft for rent and flight instruction.
Columbus State Community College Aviation Maintenance Program
Columbus State Community College Aviation Maintenance Program is the premier training facility for aircraft maintenance technicians who are seeking an enriching career path. The program provides specialized instruction for aspiring professionals to prepare them for the intricacies of the industry and help them get their FAA-required Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic Certificate.
Since its establishment in 1962, Helicopter Minit-Men, Inc. has been setting the benchmark for Right-of-Way maintenance and helicopter services. They are committed to excellence, rigorous training, and a strong focus on safety and mission.
Facilities & equipment
- Air traffic control service daily from 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- RW 4/22 (5500’x100’)
- 50’ wide parallel taxiway
- Instrument landing system (ILS)
- Non-directional radio beacon (NDB)
- Automated weather observation system (AWOS)
- Medium-intensity approach-lighting system
- Piston, turboprop, jet aircraft, and helicopter friendly
- 90 T-hangars: To learn more about T-hangar and hangar leases, and to be added to a waitlist, please contact Susan Salisbury
- Tie downs
- AvGas 100LL Self Service available 24/7
- Ample aircraft parking aprons
- 100+ based aircraft
- RW 4/22 (5500’x100’)
- The most accurate information for TZR’s coordinates, elevation, frequencies and more can be found at SkyVector