General Contact Information & Form
John Glenn Columbus International Airport
4600 International Gateway
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Airlines at John Glenn Columbus International Airport
|Air Canada Express||1-888-247-2262||Air Canada Express||1-888-247-2262|
|American/American Eagle Reservations||1-800-433-7300||American/American Eagle Baggage Service||1-800-535-5225|
|Delta/Delta Connection Reservations||1-800-221-1212||Delta/Delta Connection Baggage Service||1-800-325-8224|
|Southwest Reservations||1-800-435-9792||Southwest Baggage Service||614-238-7720|
|United/United Express Reservations||1-800-241-6522||United/United Express Baggage Service||1-800-241-6522|
Rental Car Companies at John Glenn Columbus International Airport
Hotels at John Glenn Columbus International Airport
|Fairfield Inn & Suites||1-800-228-2800|
|Hilton Garden Inn||1-800-445-8667|
Other John Glenn Columbus International Airport Telephone Numbers
|Airport Ambassadors/Airport Tours||614-238-7842||Business Center/Currency Exchange||614-237-9224|
|Drug Enforcement Agency Airport Task Force||614-239-2200||Ground Transportation Comment Hotline (recording)||614-239-5040|
|Lost and Found||614-239-5035||Notice of Parking Violation Hotline (recording)||614-239-5016|
|Noise Comment Hotline (includes Rickenbacker)||614-239-4065||Parking information (recording)||614-238-0253|
|Taxi Information||614-239-8294||Airport Police||614-239-4029|
|Federal Aviation Administration - Control Tower||614-338-4030||Federal Aviation Administration - Flight Standards||614-255-3120|
|Passport Information||614-469-4223||Transportation Security Administration||1-866-289-9673|
|US Customs & Border Protection, Columbus Office||614-497-1865||US Post Office - Airport Branch||614-231-1054|
|National Weather Service Office in Wilmington, Ohio||937-383-0031|
Military at Rickenbacker International Airport
|Ohio Air National Guard ID Cards||614-492-3156/ 614-492-3461||Air National Guard BX (Base Exchange)||614-491-8424|
|Ohio Air National Guard |
|614-492-4613||Air National Guard Security Police||614-492-4321|
|Ohio Air National Guard |
|614-409-2657||Air National GuardBase Operations||614-492-4595|
|Air National Guard Locator||614-492-3541||Army Aviation Support||614-492-1290|
|Navy Duty Info||614-492-2891|
|Columbus Regional Airport Authority Administrative Offices (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)||614-239-4000|
|USO of Central Ohio||614-692-3929|
|Bolton Field Airport (recording)||614-851-9900|
- Q: What is the address for John Glenn Columbus International Airport?
- A: 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, Ohio 43219
- Q: What time does the airport open?
- A: While the airport is open 24 hours a day, the security checkpoints open at 4:30 a.m. and remain open until the last flight has departed. The hours for airline ticket counters vary depending on each airline’s flight schedule. The airlines suggest that you arrive 60-90 minutes before your scheduled time for domestic flights and two hours before scheduled international flights.
- Q: How do I apply for a job at the airport?
- A: View job postings here.
- Q: What do I need to know about going through the security checkpoints?
- A: Here is safety and security information for traveling through the airport.
- Q: Do you take parking reservations?
- A: At this time, only valet parking accepts reservations. However, there’s always space at one of these parking locations on airport property