With an 50 nonstop destinations to choose from, jetting off to your dream vacation has never been easier.
Breeze Airways: Connecting Columbus travelers to sunshine and more
Beginning October 6, Breeze Airways’ nonstop service from Columbus to Tampa is making an exciting return. The route runs Mondays and Fridays, bringing the stunning beaches and vibrant culture of Tampa right to you. There’s something for everyone in Tampa, whether you want the soothing rhythm of ocean waves or the electric atmosphere of a city full of possibilities.
The excitement doesn’t stop there! Get ready for even more adventure with Breeze Airways’ nonstop service from Columbus to Fort Myers starting November 16. The service runs Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, so you can explore Fort Myers at your leisure. There’s a lot to love about Fort Myers, from pristine sandy beaches to a treasure trove of art and history.
Navigating the airport like a pro
Whether you’re a seasoned jetsetter or gearing up for your first flight in a while, these essential travel tips will help you navigate the airport with ease and confidence. From smart pre-trip planning to hassle-free security checks, let’s dive into the must-know strategies for a stress-free travel experience.
- Harness the power of online apps: Embrace the digital age and make your travel experience smoother by downloading your airline’s mobile app. It’s like having a personal travel assistant at your fingertips. From checking in and receiving real-time flight updates to accessing your boarding pass and even tracking your baggage, these apps offer a treasure trove of convenience. Stay connected, stay informed, and breeze through the airport with your boarding pass right on your phone.
- Pack smart, pack right: Packing for a trip can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. To avoid any last-minute hiccups, double-check your bags for prohibited items before you start packing. This simple step can save you time and stress during security checks. Familiarize yourself with the Transportation Security Administration’s (TSA) guidelines on what you can and cannot bring in your carry-on and checked luggage. A little preparation goes a long way in ensuring a seamless screening process.
- Master your parking strategy: Parking doesn’t have to be a daunting task. Before heading to the airport, make a parking plan that suits your needs. We offer a variety of parking options, including short-term, long-term, and valet. Electric vehicle charging is also available on levels 1 and 5 of the parking garage, in the Blue Lot, and in the Walking Lot.
- TSA travel refresher: If it’s been a while since your last adventure, take a moment to refresh your knowledge of the TSA’s regulations. Their website offers a wealth of information on what identification you’ll need and what items are allowed in your carry-on. Knowing the ins and outs of security procedures will help you glide through the checkpoint confidently and without unnecessary delays.
- Avoid curbside congestion: If you’re being picked up by friends or family when you arrive back home, be a traffic-savvy traveler. Encourage your loved ones to utilize the free cell phone waiting lot, an ingenious solution to avoid congestion at the curbside. Your ride can wait comfortably until you’re ready to be picked up, making the transition from plane to car smooth and hassle-free.
As the leaves change and the air turns crisp, there’s no better time to embark on a fall adventure. So, pack your bags, pick your destination, and get ready to create unforgettable memories. Happy travels!