Warehouse & distribution
Opportunities for today. Capacity for tomorrow.
If you need airside access to expedite freight movement from planes to trucks, or rail and highway access in the Columbus Region, we can help. More than 75 million square feet of warehouse and distribution space are available in the Rickenbacker area, and there’s still room for expansion.
There are five air freight terminals on LCK airport property that offer ground and airside development. Rickenbacker Global Logistics Park and its surrounding industrial parks offer nearly unlimited potential.
Airside and landside development options
We offer unique warehouse and distribution development opportunities on airport property, both airside and landside. Consider joining existing service providers to capitalize on our impressive growth.
Within close proximity to LCK and the Intermodal Terminal, Rickenbacker Global Logistics Park offers expansion potential of at least 30 million square feet. You can grow your distribution and manufacturing base with supply chain assets already in place in the area.
Located at Air Cargo Terminal 1, the 9,600-square-foot warehouse is Ohio’s first dedicated handling facility for temperature-controlled pharmaceutical air cargo shipments.
Air Cargo Terminal 5
Air Cargo Terminal 5 houses a unique consortium of airlines, forwarders, and shippers to meet the increasing demand for airside terminal space at LCK. Logistics providers can take advantage of the collaborative services by working directly with Alliance Ground International (AGI). Services include:
- Import handling and breakdown
- Export handling or loose or built pallets
- Storage for valuable or vulnerable cargo
- Active container handling, including temperature checks and battery placement as needed
- Handling of temperature-sensitive cargo at 2 – 8 or 15 – 25 degrees Celsius by passive temperature control
- Dangerous-goods handling
- Customs clearance management and coordination
- Air cargo coordination, including scanning and labeling
- E-commerce handling