Our airports are Beyond Ready for you
The highest priority of the Columbus Regional Airport Authority is the health and safety of all who travel through and work at our airport facilities. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, now or in the future—we're Beyond Ready to welcome you.
Health and safety measures:
- Face masks are required in all areas of the airport and on shuttle buses
- Federal law requires wearing a mask at all times in and on the airport. Failure to comply may result in removal, denial of re-entry and penalties under federal law.
- Individuals may be asked to momentarily lower face masks at TSA checkpoints for identity verification purposes
- Increased sanitization of high-touch areas, restrooms and shuttle buses including the use of self-drying disinfecting spray
- Plexiglass barriers in customer interaction areas
- Public-facing hand sanitizer stations
- Social distancing floor clings placed six feet apart in queue areas
- Touchless parking entry
- Socially-distant seating within the terminal and restaurants
- Educational messaging about tips for healthy travel on overhead announcements, terminal monitors and signage
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) available for purchase at John Glenn International news and gift shops
- PPE vending machines available at John Glenn International
- Recently upgraded air filtration systems to capture and remove smaller particles, including airborne viruses like COVID
John Glenn International Recognition
- John Glenn International is the first facility in Columbus, and one of the only airports in the world, to earn the GBAC STAR facility accreditation. This is the cleaning industry’s gold standard for sanitization protocols. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3l7EIPG
- And, our airport has been named one of the best airports for passenger experience! Read more about this exciting award.
Make sure you're Beyond Ready for your next trip with our travel checklist.
Heading to the airport? Head here first to make sure you're Beyond Ready to fly.